miércoles, 26 de agosto de 2009

No estoy solo...

A veces siento que caigo... pero es momentáneo.
A veces las ganas de huir me hacen daño... pero las soporto.
A veces lo logro...a veces disfruto, a veces recorro.
No tengo miedo, para cuando esté solo, estaré mejor de lo que estaba antes.



Have no fear, For when I´m alone, I´ll be better off
Than I was before

I´ve got this life, I´ll be around to grow, Who I was before
I cannot recall

Long nights allow, Me to feel I´m falling, I am falling

The lights go out, Let me feel I´m falling, I am Falling

Safely to the ground

I´ll take this soul, that´s inside me now, like a brand new friend
I´ll forever know

I´ve got this life, and the will to show, I will always be
Better than before

Long nights allow, me to feel I´m falling, I am falling

The lights go out, Let me feel I´m falling, I am falling

Safely to the ground

No hay comentarios: